Standard Conveyor Components
The Spiratex Co. has developed a line of standard conveyor components to meet most conveyor needs. We have the capability to ship some of our standard conveyor components SAME DAY or NEXT DAY depending on packaging and shipping requirements.
These standard components include:
- Screw conveyor flight edging meant to be tapped onto flights on auger conveyors to eliminate metal to metal contact and prevent product rollback.
- Standard Aluminum conveyor profiles that can be sold alone or with the corresponding UHMW/PE wear cover.
- Stainless & Galvanized Guide Rails for conveyor belt support applications. The Spiratex Co. manufactures the UHMW/PE insert and crimps it into the standard stainless steel rail, or our special locking stainless steel, or our galvanized steel rail. UHMW/PE ranges from .44" wide to 2.25" wide.
- Full Round Bar Covers meant to snap over 5/16" bars up to 1" round bar.
- Half Round Bar cover meant to slide over 5/8" and ¾" half bar.
- Over 20 different C-channels meant to snap a full range of square and rectangular bar.
- Over 20 different J-Legs meant to snap onto 1/8", 3/16" and .25" metal bar.
- Over 15 different U-channels meant to snap onto bars ranging from 1/16" thick up to .5" thick.
- Neck guide in both lubricated material and natural material for PET bottles and containers.
- UHMW chain track for straight or radius applications for #40/#50 chain applications.
- Spiratite Polyurethane roller sleeve standard in 85A durometer.
- UHMW roller sleeves for both "Slip Fit" and "Press Fit" applications